Atlas Style Guide
Welcome to the O'Reilly Atlas Style Guide. Please choose an item in the menu to the left.
Running on Localhost
If you need to add or change styles in this gem, first get a local environment set up:
- Clone down the gem to your local machine
- Run `bundle` from the gem root
- Fire up jekyll by running
jekyll serve --watch
You now have the site running in your browser on
Adding new Styles
- Create you own feature branch
- Implement your style by tweaking the CSS and checking the documentation on `localhost:4000`. Do not work from the specific Atlas Rails app by updating the gem constantly. All new styles should be developed using the `docs`, and should be independent from a particular application.
- When ready, bump the version number in `lib/atlas_assets/version.rb`, and send a pull request to the master branch.
- Bump the `atlas_assets` gem version in your apps `Gemfile`, run `bundle`, and use the new styles.